Enjoy crafting at home whenever you want with projects pre-planned and prepped for you! My Sweet Creations Club is a fun happy mail subscription craft kit delivered to you each month with projects designed by me and includes approximately $20 value in consumable products plus PDF tutorial to put your projects together.
All shipped to you each month for $39 (U.S. shipping included)! You'll also enjoy free gifts with your subscription!
Each month I'll select a stamp set or bundle and design fun projects for you to make as inspiration ideas on how to use the bundle. If you don't already own the stamp set or bundle, you can save on tax and shipping by adding it to your kit or substitute with what you already own.
Fun subscription rewards
- FREE gift when join! Your first Sweet Creations Club packet will include a package of Stampin' Dimensionals as a little welcome gift from me. (Re-subscriptions do not qualify for free gift)
- FREE gift after 6 consecutive months! As a thank you for your continued subscription, I'll send you a thank you gift (value: apx $25) in your 6th month packet.
- Each month you'll automatically be charged for your monthly Sweet Creations Club subscriptioin kit through Paypal (Paypal account not required). Your recurring billing will be around the same day each month from the date you started. Ex: subscription started on 2/15/22, next billing will be on 3/15/22.
- I'll send you a welcome email within 24 hours to confirm your subscription.
- In order to receive the current month's kit, you must be subscribed by the 5th of the month. Club kits will ship by the 20th of each month. Subscriptions after the deadline will receive the following month's kit.
- Soon after I ship the current month's kit, I'll send you an email with a sneak peek of the new project kit and stamp set/bundle focus. Please note the sneak peek may be after your subscription billing date.
- You can cancel anytime before your next billing date for the next month's kit. To cancel, click HERE and follow these directions. (The current paid month will receive that month's kit.)
- Kits will ship by USPS 1st Class Mail with tracking by the 20th of the month (U.S. addresses only).
- Be sure to keep your shipping address and payment information up to date to avoid any interruptions to your subscription.
- Want to skip a month? You'll need to cancel and re-subscribe for the following month's kit. No credits or substitutions will be provided.
- Sometimes I may have extra kits available for sale. However, the best way to guarantee you'll receive a kit is to subscribe to the Sweet Creations Club.
- Due to availability, some included products may vary from what is pictured and replaced with a similar product.
- As another perk for being part of my Sweet Creations Club, you'll be able to add on suggested products to your kit before the deadline each month...and I'll cover the tax and shipping for you!
- I'll email you with the name of the stamp set or bundle we'll be using plus other suggested supplies you may like to have for the current month's Creations kit.
- Add-on items may be included in your kit that month or sent directly to you from Stampin' Up!
- I'll email you the PDF tutorial when your kit ships. You'll also be able to access the tutorial from the link or QR code on the cover sheet of your project kit. Great for taking your kit on the go!
- The PDF tutorial for each month's kit is automatically included in your monthly subscription. If you prefer not to subscribe and would just like the PDF tutorial for a particular kit, I have them available in my PDF Store. Click the link below each picture to purchase the PDF.
Lighthouse Point Projects
Subscription window: November 6-December 5, 2022
Shipping by December 15, 2022 (pending any backordered items)
Suggested supplies: Lighthouse Point bundle, Night of Navy ink pad, Crumb Cake ink pad, (Daffodil Delight ink pad used on light beam in 1 project), Daffodil Delight Blends (or So Saffron) for splattering, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, and Foam Adhesive Strips (for adhering frame)
I'll email you later in November with product add-on options or you can contact me to add on any suggested supplies to your Club kit.
See a close up sneak peek of the projects on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/08SrnAVcfvE.
Just want to try out a kit for 1 month? I sometimes have a limited number of extra kits. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PDF tutorial only option will be available in December in my PDF StoreLive locally in the San Antonio, TX area and would like to pick up your monthly project kit or join us to craft in person? Click HERE to subscribe for the LOCAL option.
May 2022 Bottled Happiness project kit features the Bottled Happiness bundle. PDF available in my PDF Store.
February 2022 Flowering Rain Boots Club project kit features the Flowering Rain Boots bundle. PDF available in my PDF Store.