Join me tomorrow at 2:00pm CST over on my Simply Sweet in Ink Designs Facebook page for another fun Mystery Stamping project.
Here are the supplies with measurements you'll want to prepare ahead of time. During the Facebook Live, I'll give you hints on how to assemble your prepared pieces. It will be lots of fun to see all the designs using the same basic layout.
- 4-1/4" x 11" colored cardstock (score long side at 5-1/2")
- 3-5/8" x 4-7/8" contrasting cardstock
- 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" white cardstock
- (4) rectangles of coordinating Designer Series Paper (DSP), each measuring apx 1-3/8" x 2" (Hint: I used the Postage punch for mine)
- Apx 2-1/4" colored cardstock scalloped circle
- Apx 2" white circle
- Sentiment to fit white circle
- Coordinating accent elements (stamped/punched/die-cut/etc)
- 4" x 5-1/4" white cardstock
- 1/2" x 4" strip coordinating DSP
- Inside accent elements
Click link below to join me for Mystery Stamping
at 2pm CST on Thursday, September 2nd
Post a Comment