Join me tomorrow at 2:00pm CST over on my Simply Sweet in Ink Designs Facebook page for another fun Mystery Stamping project.
Here are the supplies with measurements you'll want to prepare ahead of time. During the Facebook Live, I'll give you hints on how to assemble your prepared pieces. It will be lots of fun to see all the designs using the same basic layout.
- 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" light colored cardstock (scored in half at 4-1/4")
- 2-1/4" x 5-1/2" coordinating Designer Series Paper
- 1-1/2" x 4" dove-tail banner strip of coordinating DSP
- Apx 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" white square
- Apx 14" coordinating color Baker's Twine
- Sentiment stamp (no larger than 1" x 1-3/4") and ink of choice
- Focal point image (no larger than 2" x 2")--can be stamped and punched/die-cut
- Small embellishments
- 4" x 5-1/4" white inside layer
- 3/4" x 5-1/4" coordinating DSP strip
- Small/medium size focal point(s) to place on DSP strip
Click link below to join me at 2pm CST on
Thursday, June 3rd
💜 I LOVE sending you a free gift as a token of my appreciation when you shop with me!
FREE June Sweet Stampin' Friends PDF with your order of $35!
Just use Host Code: XZWVPDX6 at checkout.
(Offer exclusively through me, Debra Harrison and only valid with free Stamp Club offer. Ends 6/30/21.)
Don't miss my upcoming events!
Stay in touch with me by subscribing to my email newsletter @ http://bit.ly/getsweetupdates.
Cost: $20 or FREE with $25+ order
(add $5 postage for To Go)
Click HERE for more info and registration.
Sign-up closes: 6/4/21
Stay connected with my events and promotions by subscribing to my email newsletter! Click HERE to subscribe!