This nautical card is a great companion to the projects in my Sailing Home Class To Go. You can find more information about this fun class HERE. Registration ends May 4, 2020. PDF for the class is available in my PDF store.
Here is Tanner's Perennial Essence panel card...
I switched out the Whisper White middle panel for a large die-cut Nested Label in Night of Navy cardstock to span the space between the two smaller panels.
To help my sentiment stand out against the navy background, I heat embossed the stamped sentiment with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. Learn how to heat emboss HERE.
Here are the pieces you'll need to prepare in order to assemble your card. See below for detailed instructions.
"Make It" Instructions
- Score a 4-1/4" x 7-1/2" piece of Night of Navy cardstock at 2" on long side. This will create a small flap for the top panel.
- Cut a 2" x 4-1/4" piece of Night of Navy cardstock to make the bottom panel.
- Adhere a 1-3/4" x 4" piece of sailboat paper from the Come Sail Away DSP to the top and bottom panels.
- Die cut a large label with the Stitched Nested Labels dies (largest) in Night of Navy cardstock.
- Heat emboss (White Stampin' Emboss Powder) sentiment from the Sailing Home stamp set in upper right of label.
- Align bottom panel with bottom of card and center the sentiment label. Adhere just the end portions of the label to the top and bottom panels.
- Wrap a 24" piece of Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine around middle of label. Add anchor from Sail Away Trinkets and tie off with a knot.
- Stamp (Night of Navy ink) lighthouse from Sailing Home stamp set on a piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Die cut lighthouse with Smooth Sailing dies.
- Adhere lighthouse to left of label with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock to inside of card to finish.
Shop these and other fun products in my online store. Need help with your order? Just contact me! I'm happy to help you find the right products for your paper crafting needs or even input your order for you.
Use May Host Code: JX37NMNA and receive the May Sweet Stampin' Friends PDF tutorial FREE!
Sailing Home Projects Class To Go
Click HERE for more information.
Contact me to register by 5/4/20.