Learn more about the Tropical Oasis Mini Retreat HERE.
The Tropical Oasis suite makes this a fun and easy card to make.
To create a layered look with color variation, I adhered the die-cut pineapple to a piece of So Saffron cardstock and trimmed around it.
"Make It" Instructions
- Fold a 4-1/4” x 11” piece of Mango Melody cardstock in half for card base.
- Adhere a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of yellow-toned floral paper from Tropical Oasis DSP on card front.
- Die cut a large scalloped rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly dies (largest) with blue print paper from Tropical Oasis DSP. Adhere to center of card front.
- Die cut the following with In The Tropics dies…pineapple in Mango Melody cardstock, stalk in Old Olive cardstock.
- If desired, sponge Old Olive ink around edges of stalk.
- Adhere pineapple to a piece of So Saffron cardstock and trim around perimeter of pineapple to create a see-through accent.
- Adhere pineapple and stalk to blue print DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp (Early Espresso ink) “Our friendship is timeless” sentiment from Timeless Tropical stamp set on a 1/2” x 4” strip of Whisper White cardstock. Snip ends at an angle.
- Adhere sentiment strip across pineapple with Stampin’ Dimensionals on each end.
- Make bow using 2 strands of Braided Burlap Trim and adhere to base of pineapple stalk with a Glue Dot.
- Adhere a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Whisper White cardstock inside card.
- Adhere a coordinating strip of DSP inside card, if desired for accent.
Tropical Oasis Mini Retreat
Only 7 kits remaining!
Register HERE to reserve your mini retreat kit.
Take a tropical crafting escape with these fun products! Shop my online store and receive the May 2020 Sweet Stampin' Friends PDF tutorial FREE with your order over $35 when you use Host Code: JX37NMNA.
2020-21 Paper & Ribbon Shares
Click HERE for more information.