My craft room has been blooming with fun ideas for the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle. A must have in your craft collection! This week's Make It Monday uses the simplicity of the large sunflower dies to create this fun and easy card.
The Old World Paper embossing folder adds the perfect touch of texture to this simple card.
Just a little sunflower inside the card for the finishing touch.
Here are some other projects I've enjoyed making to inspire you with ideas for so many wonderful uses of the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle...
"Make It" Instructions
- Cut a 4-1/4” x 11” piece of So Saffron cardstock. Score and fold in half for card base.
- Emboss a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock with Old World Paper embossing folder. Adhere to card front.
- Die cut the following with Sunflowers dies: a solid large sunflower base in So Saffron cardstock, sunflower outline layer in Bumblebee cardstock, and sunflower center circle in Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- Adhere layers together (use Dimensional for flower center) then adhere assembled sunflower to upper section of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut a narrow stitched rectangle with Ornate Layers dies in Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp (Black Memento ink) "Thanks a bunch" sentiment from Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set on rectangle.
- Adhere sentiment rectangle under sunflower.
- Embellish upper left corner of sentiment with a Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon bow (adhered with a Glue Dot).
- If desired, stamp smaller sunflower in lower right corner of a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Whisper White cardstock. Adhere inside card.
Shop these and other supplies from the new 2020-21 Annual catalog on June 3, 2020. Need help with your order? Just contact me. I'm happy to help!
2020-21 Annual Catalog Paper & Ribbon Shares
Contact me for registration link. Deadline: 6/2/20