For today's Make It Monday, I used one of the Ornate Border dies to accent this floral card.
The bright patterns and colors in the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper (DSP) is perfect for this Spring card. I added punched out vellum leaves to tie in the green of the DSP...plus a little Rhinestone bling for sparkle.
This card is one of the projects included in this month's Stampin' Bunco.
Stampin' Bunco Online (Zoom)
Tuesday, April 28th
Contact me for registration link or
join my email newsletter for event updates.
"Make It" Healing Hugs Card
- Cut a 4-1/4” x 11” piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock. Score and fold in half for card base.
- Adhere a 1-1/2” x 5-1/4” strip of So Saffron striped print from Best Dressed DSP to right side of card front.
- Adhere a 3” x 5-1/4” piece of floral print from Best Dressed DSP to left side of card front, overlapping striped print.
- Die cut a floral scalloped edge piece from Ornate Borders dies in Lovely Lipstick cardstock. Adhere border on DSP seam.
- Die cut a large label from Stitched So Sweetly dies in Lovely Lipstick cardstock. Adhere to upper section of card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut a medium label from Stitched So Sweetly dies in Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp (Black Memento) “Sending healing hugs” sentiment from So Sentimental stamp set on Whisper White label.
- Adhere Whisper White label to Lovely Lipstick label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch out 2 leaves from Perennial Essence Vellum with Leaf Punch. Adhere under sentiment label.
- Embellish Lovely Lipstick label with Rhinestones.
Shop these and other paper crafting supplies in my online store.
Use Host Code: KXFEZR6E with your order of $35 or more and
receive the April Sweet Stampin' Friends PDF tutorial.
Need help with your order? I'm happy to enter it for you!