I created my own design to C.A.S.E. the card, using the Butterfly Wishes stamp set for this week's Make It Monday project. Feel free to join in the fun and enter your design in our challenge by 4/15/20!
What is C.A.S.E.ing? It means "Copy And Share with Everyone". It allows you to put your own creative spin on a project template.
I used the Parisian Flourish embossing folder for the background and layered with stamped elements from the Butterfly Wishes stamp set. To soften all the patterns, I added a strip of Vellum down the center.
Here is the original card using the Ornate Garden suite. Each person who enters is asked to design a card with this basic layout using supplies they currently own. It will be exciting to see all the creative ideas!
"Make It" Instructions
- Cut and fold in half a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Petal Pink cardstock for card base.
- Emboss a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Petal Pink cardstock with Parisian Flourish embossing folder. Adhere to card front.
- Adhere a 2" x 5-1/4" strip of Vellum horizontally down the middle.
- Stamp (Roccoco Rose ink) sections of floral branch from Butterfly Wishes stamp set on 2 of 3 Whisper White stitched rectangles die-cut with 3rd smallest of Stitched Rectangles dies.
- Adhere the 3 rectangles evenly spaced on the card.
- Adhere a die cut label from Stitched So Sweetly dies in Silver Foil on middle rectangle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment (Black Memento ink) from Butterfly Wishes stamp set on a 3/4" x 3" strip of Whisper White cardstock. Adhere on Silver label.
- Stamp (Roccoco Rose ink) 2 butterflies from Butterfly Wishes stamp set on Petal Pink cardstock. Punch out with Butterfly Duo punch. Adhere butterflies at angles in opposite corners of card.
Pleased as Punch Card & Gift Bag
Projects Class To Go
Projects Class To Go
Enjoy some crafting time with this fun project kit to make 4 cards and 4 gift bags using lunch bags. Yep, you heard right...lunch bags! How cool is that and perfect for quick gift-giving!
Sadly, the Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper is no longer available, but I was fortunate to buy a couple packs beforehand and am offering a very limited number of these project kits To Go. Just add your own sentiment stamps, ink, and adhesives!
Cost: $25 mailed, includes project supplies and spool of Polka Dot Tulle ribbon
Registration deadline: April 15, 2020
Contact me for registration link.