What different ways do you use your DSP? Share in the comments below!
To give my card a unique fold, I cut off 3/4" of the front panel and die-cut with the scalloped edge from Stitched Be Mine dies.
The colors in the Peaceful Poppies DSP make for a fun springtime color combo. I also love how the polka dots in the Whisper White Tulle Ribbon compliment the simple polka dots in the DSP.
To create the unique patterned look, stamp the umbrella from the Under My Umbrella stamp set on a polka dot piece of Peaceful Poppies DSP.
"Make It" Instructions
- Cut a 4-1/4" x 10-1/4" piece of Petal Pink cardstock. Score at 5-1/2" to create card base.
- Die cut edge of shorter front panel with scalloped edge from Stitched Be Mine dies.
- Adhere a 4" x 4-1/2" Petal Pink/Blackberry Bliss print of Peaceful Poppies DSP to front panel.
- Die-cut a Thick Whisper White scalloped rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly dies (2nd largest).
- Stamp (Black Memento) the following on rectangle with Under My Umbrella stamp set: Rainboots (color with Light/Dark Blackberry Bliss Blends), handle, and "Life's showers..." sentiment.
- Adhere rectangle at angle on DSP layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp open umbrella from Under My Umbrella stamp set on a polka dot print of Peaceful Poppies DSP.
- Fussy (manually) cut or punch out umbrella with Umbrella Builder Punch.
- Adhere umbrella at angle in upper left of rectangle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock inside card.
- Adhere a 1" x 4-1/4" strip of polka dot print from Peaceful Poppies DSP on lower inside edge.
- Adhere a Whisper White Tulle bow on curve of umbrella handle with a Glue Dot.
Shop my online store for these and other fun paper crafting products. Need help with your order? Just contact me. I'm happy to help!
Use Host Code: G9PMA4ES with your product order of $30 or more and receive the March 2020 Sweet Stampin' Friends PDF tutorial. Increase your order to $50 and also receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration item. (Do not use host code if your order is $150 or more so you can receive Stampin' Rewards toward even more free product.)