At Simply Sweet Stamp Club this past week, we made this cute and simple Get Well card I wanted to share with you for this week's Make It Monday project.
The Bermuda Bay pops against the Basic Black for a fun color combo. Add in a bit of black and white patterned print paper (plus some bling) for some feminine flare.
"Make It" Instructions
- Cut a 4-1/4” x 9-1/2” piece of Basic Black cardstock. Score at 5-1/2” for card base.
- Die cut a circle swirl from Painted Labels dies in Silver Foil. Adhere in upper left corner of card front (shorter panel).
- Die cut a medium circle from Layering Circles dies (4th smallest) in Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp (Bermuda Bay ink) sentiment “Sending healing hugs” from So Sentimental stamp set on circle. Adhere circle to swirl.
- Stamp (Bermuda Bay ink) floral mug on a piece of Whisper White cardstock. Die cut mug with Cup of Cheer dies.
- Adhere mug at angle on lower right edge of circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch out a flower with Small Bloom punch in Bermuda Bay cardstock. Adhere with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Embellish flower with a Rhinestone.
- Die cut a 3/4” x 4-1/4” strip of Coastal Cabana cardstock with scalloped edge from Be Mine Stitched dies. Adhere strip to back of card front flap.
- Adhere a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Whisper White cardstock inside card.
- Adhere a 1-1/2” x 4-1/4” strip of floral print Golden Honey DSP* on right inside edge.
* Sadly the Golden Honey DSP is sold out, but this piece can be substituted for a similar print.
How to get your copy of the Sweet Stampin' Friends PDF:
For this month's Sweet Stampin' Friends PDF tutorial, I made a coordinating cup treat holder. Enjoy this plus other projects from the Sweet Stampin' Friends crew. New projects published each month!
Shop my online store to purchase the projects needed to make this week's project. Need help with your order? I'm happy to help! Just email me!
Receive the Rise & Shine Sale-a-Bration stamp set FREE with your product order of $100 or more with **Host Code: G9PMA4ES by 3/31/20. Plus, you'll also receive the Sweet Stampin' Friends PDF FREE (min. $30 order)!
** Do not use Host Code if your order is $150 or more so you can also receive the Stampin' Rewards.
Tuesday, March 24th
Local: NW San Antonio, TX