I'm not usually a frilly girl, but just love the playfulness of the Best Dressed suite. Of course, the shoes were crying for a shoe shelf...so I happily obliged for this week's Make It Monday project.
Each pair of shoes is offset from each other with Stampin' Dimensionals to give the appearance they are sitting on a shoe box.
And...it wouldn't be fancy dress shoes without some fun Wink of Stella sparkle and Rhinestones.
The mixture of bright and subtle colors in the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper make coordination easy and fun.
"Make It" Instructions
- Score a 4-1/4” x 8-3/8” piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock on long side at 3/8”, 1-3/8”, 2-7/8”, and 3-7/8”.
- Burnish and fold over flaps, adhering small 3/8” flap inside.
- Adhere a 2-7/8” x 4-1/8” piece of Petal Pink print paper from Best Dressed DSP to upper section.
- Adhere a 1-3/8” x 4-1/8” coordinating striped piece of paper from Best Dressed DSP to lower section.
- Die cut a narrow label with All Dressed Up dies in Thick Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp (Memento Black) “Life is short, buy the shoes” sentiment from Dressed to Impress stamp set on label.
- Adhere label to striped DSP layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut 2 narrow and 2 rounded large labels from All Dressed Up dies in Crumb Cake cardstock. Cut ends off each narrow label and hump off each large label.
- Adhere large labels to “shelf” of upper section. Adhere narrow labels on top of large labels with Stampin’ Dimensionals to create “box” lids.
- Stamp (Memento Black) 2 shoes on Melon Mambo cardstock and 2 shoes on Purple Posy cardstock with Dressed to Impress stamp set.
- Embellish shoes with Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
- Stamp (Memento Black) flower with Dressed to Impress stamp set. Color in with Highland Heather, So Saffron, and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends.
- Die cut shoes and flower with All Dressed Up dies.
- Adhere one of each shoe on top of each box.
- Adhere each corresponding shoe overlapping other shoe with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish Purple Posy shoes with Rhinestones.
- Adhere flower to left edge of sentiment label with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- To mail, gently press down on shelf section to lay flat.
Live in the San Antonio area? Join us for Stampin' Bunco!
February 18, 2020
Local: NW San Antonio, TX
Register HERE! Limited to first 12 registered players.