The pre-cut images in the Peaceful Poppies Elements have a beautiful watercolor effect. Just pop the images out of the sheet and adhere with glue or Dimensionals.
Because my (self) challenge required no stamping, I cut out a sentiment from the Well Written dies in Mint Macaron cardstock.
To add a little more dimension, I colored some of the vellum leaves from the package with Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends and adhered them under the pre-cut flowers.
A Mint Macaron double bow adds a fun touch and ties in the color of the leaves and sentiment.
To carry the colors and theme inside the card, I added a coordinating strip of the Peaceful Poppies DSP and another die cut image from the Elements pack.
Love all the pre-cut patterns in the Peaceful Poppies Elements...glue and go, add accent pieces, or color for some cool dimension.
"Make It" Instructions
- Score a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Poppy Parade cardstock. Fold in half to create card base.
- Adhere a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock to card front.
- Adhere a 1" x 4" strip of Peaceful Poppies DSP to bottom of card front.
- Adhere a scalloped black strip from the Painted Poppies Elements to the top of the DSP layer.
- Adhere a black circle from the Peaceful Poppies Elements to the middle of the card base.
- Die cut sentiment from Well Written dies in Mint Macaron cardstock; adhere to center of circle.
- Adhere 2 pre-cut flowers from Peaceful Poppies Elements to opposite edges of circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere double Mint Macaron bow in lower right corner with a Glue Dot.
- Embellish with Rhinestones.
- Adhere a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock inside card.
- Adhere a 1" x 4" strip of Peaceful Poppies DSP at bottom.
- Adhere a long-stemmed flower from Peaceful Poppies Elements in lower right corner, overlapping DSP.