One of the fun things we often do as Stampin' Up! demonstrators is get together as a team and do Make & Take projects. I thought it would be fun to C.A.S.E. (copy and share with everyone) one of the cards we made recently at a team meeting.
Ever get stuck for an idea? Try C.A.S.E.ing! It's a great way to get the ideas flowing.
For this C.A.S.E., I used the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (DSP) and Elements.
Here is one of the Make & Take cards we made at a recent team meeting for this C.A.S.E.
One of my favorite new products in the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog is the So Sentimental bundle. The Stitched So Sweetly dies is a definite must-have! Great selection of scalloped stitched rectangles and labels.
Check out all the variety of pieces in the Peaceful Poppies Elements pack.
"Make It" Instructions
- Score and fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Basic Black cardstock to create card base.
- Emboss a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock with Pinewood Planks embossing folder; adhere to card base.
- Die cut a large scalloped rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly dies (largest) in Basic Black cardstock.
- Adhere a 2-1/2" x 3-5/8" piece of striped paper from Peaceful Poppies DSP to rectangle.
- Wrap a Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle ribbon around rectangle and tie off with bow on left side.
- Adhere assembled rectangle to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Die cut a medium label from Stitched So Sweetly dies (2nd largest) in Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp (Black Memento) sentiment from So Sentimental stamp set on label.
- Adhere assembled label on DSP with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere a pre-cut flower from Peaceful Poppies Elements in upper right corner of label.