I've just begun to play with some of the free Sale-a-Bration products. So far, my favorite is the Golden Honey Designer Series Paper (DSP). It includes 12 sheets of double-side paper (2 sheets of 6 designs). I love the black and white with gold shimmer accents in this paper! And it coordinates perfectly with the Honey Bee bundle in the new catalog. If you need the new Mini catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochure, I would be happy to send you one.
To get a variegated look, ink up the beehive stamp in Daffodil Delight ink then use a Sponge Dauber to dab some Crushed Curry ink along the edges before stamping on your cardstock.
To create the scalloped edge, I used the scalloped die from the Stitched Be Mine dies.
Available only during Sale-a-Bration until 3/31/20 (or while supplies last)
"Make It" Instructions
- Cut a 4-1/4” x 9-1/4” piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock. Score and fold at 5-1/2" to create card base.
- Die cut edge of upper flap with scalloped die from Stitched Be Mine dies.
- Adhere a 3-3/8" x 4" piece of black/white dotted paper from Golden Honey DSP (FREE Sale-a-Bration item) to upper flap of card.
- Stamp the following from the Honey Bee stamp set on Whisper White cardstock: beehive (Daffodil Delight; edge with Crushed Curry, if desired), large bee and small bee (Memento Black; color in with Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends marker).
- Die cut beehive and bees with Detailed Bee dies.
- Adhere beehive to center of DSP. Adhere bees at angles with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp "Celebrate every moment" and small bee in lower right corner of a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Color in bee as above.
- Adhere WW layer inside card.
Honey Bee Projects Class
Local: NW San Antonio, TX
Also available To Go! Email me for info and registration link.
Buy the Honey Bee bundle for $41.25 USD. When you add a little more, you receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration item of your choice with $50 order plus a handmade card from me!
January Host Code: CJQJG7H9