This Honey Bee treat is one of the projects we'll be making at Stamp Club this coming Sunday, January 5th. If you would like to join us locally or get the project kit To Go, click here to learn more and register.
1. Cut a 6" x 6" piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP). I used the Golden Honey DSP--get this adorable paper FREE during Sale-a-Bration from 1/3-3/31/20 with $50 product purchase.
2. Fold opposite corner tips together to form a triangle.
3. Fold left corner tip so it touches right edge.
4. Fold right corner tip so it touches left edge.
5. Fold over top flap to form pouch pocket. Crease well with Bone Folder.
6. Cut/stamp/assemble components below:
- Scalloped Circle: Daffodil Delight (4th largest from Layering Circle dies).
- Stitched Circle: Whisper White (2nd smallest from Stitched Shapes dies).
- Sentiment: "Celebrate every moment" (Honey Bee stamp set in Black Memento ink)
- Large Bee: Honey Bee stamp set in Black Memento ink, colored with Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends marker. Die cut with Detailed Bee dies.
- Adhere stitched circle to scalloped circle. Adhere bee under sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals.
7. Gently fold in bottom corners of tea bag and insert in pouch.
8. Add tea pouch to cello bag and tie off honey spoon (from TJ Maxx) with Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon.
The new 2020 January-June Mini Catalog launches on 1/3/20! Mark your calendars to shop and earn FREE Sale-a-Bration items with every $50 product order.
Shop with me and also receive a gift from me when you use Host Code: ADHVAERU with your $50+ order by 1/31/20!