Last week I showed you a gift bag using the Parisian Blossoms Designer Series Paper (DSP). This week's Make It Monday is an easy and elegant card using the same DSP and Parisian Beauty bundle.
Wishing you a beautiful and blessed holiday with your family and friends!
The new Champagne Rhinestones add some fun bling to this Parisian card.
Tip: Before stamping, lay out your other pieces to gauge positioning of sentiment.
The large floral image from the Forever Blossoms stamp set on the inside beautifully ties in the DSP from the front.
"Make It" Instructions
- Cut a 4-1/4” x 11” piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock. Score and fold in half to create card base.
- Adhere a 2-1/2” x 4-1/4” piece of floral paper from Parisian Blossoms DSP to a 2-3/4” x 4-1/4” piece of Petal Pink cardstock. Adhere toward bottom front of card, leaving apx 1/4” gap of white showing.
- Stamp “You’re the joy of my life” sentiment from Parisian Beauty stamp set above DSP in upper right with Black Memento ink.
- Stamp Eiffel Tower on a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock in Black Memento ink. Die cut image with Parisian dies.
- Adhere Eiffel Tower to left side of card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Embellish Eiffel Tower with Champagne Rhinestones.
- Stamp large floral image from Forever Blossoms stamp set inside card in lower right corner with Black Memento ink.
Mark your calendar for January 3, 2020 to purchase the Parisian Blossoms suite and other fabulously fun products from the new 2020 Spring Mini catalog!
If you need help with selecting products for your next crafting project, just let me know! I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator and creative coach! :-)