Note: The Pine Tree Punch is currently on backorder. You can substitute the tree with another holiday element such as a star, ornament, bell, etc. With only about a month left in the Holiday Catalog, more items are selling out. Be sure to purchase your wish list items soon!
The different patterns of the Toile Tidings DSP make it easy to mix and match for the look you desire.
Add a little extra elegance to your card with the Gold Glimmer Paper and Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots.
Carry the look inside the card by adding a strip of coordinating Toile Tidings DSP.
"Make It" Instructions
- Cut a 4-1/4” x 11” piece of Garden Green cardstock. Score and fold in half to create card base.
- Adhere a 3” x 4” piece of green town print paper from Toile Tiding DSP to top of card front.
- Adhere a 2” x 4” piece of green striped paper from Toile Tiding DSP to bottom of card front.
- Adhere a 3/4” x 4” strip of Garden Green cardstock over DSP seam.
- Die cut a stitched label from Stitched Nested Label dies (2nd largest) in Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Stamp “Merry Christmas” sentiment from Perfectly Plaid stamp set toward bottom of label in Shaded Spruce ink. Adhere sentiment label in middle of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut out a tree in Gold Glimmer Paper with Pine Tree Punch. Adhere tree above sentiment on label.
- Embellish each side of sentiment with green Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots.
- Adhere a 3/4" x 4” strip of green town print paper from Toile Tidings DSP toward bottom of a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Adhere layer to inside of card.