I'll be showcasing projects you can make for the Christmas holiday season thru 12/16/19. Join my email newsletter and receive an exclusive printable PDF tutorial of these projects in your inbox each week!
The Let It Snow DSP is full of whimsical and snowflake flurry fun! To make this project a breeze to complete, I just punched out the snowman and hat from the DSP.
Inside is a fun sentiment and treat surprise.
"Make It" Instructions
- Adhere a 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” piece of Real Red cardstock to lid of assembled Mini Pizza Box.
- Adhere a 3” x 3” piece of Coastal Cabana striped paper from Let It Snow DSP on RR layer.
- Die cut a large scalloped circle from Layering Circles dies (3rd largest) in Real Red cardstock.
- Die cut a circle in snowflake paper from Let It Snow DSP with Layering Circles dies (3rd largest) and adhere to RR circle.
- Cut out snowman from Let It Snow DSP with Snowman Builder Punch.
- Cut out a hat from Let It Snow DSP with Snowman Builder Punch. Adhere to snowman’s head.
- Cut out arms with Snowman Builder Punch in Early Espresso cardstock. Adhere to sides of snowman.
- Adhere assembled snowman to snowflake circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere assembled snowflake circle to box lid with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment “Merry Christmas” from Snowman Season stamp set on a 5/8” x 3” piece of Whisper White cardstock in Black Memento ink. Adhere to box lid.
- Adhere 7/8” x 3-1/4” strips of snow flurry paper from Let It Snow DSP around box sides.
- Finish outside of box with a Real Red Curly Ribbon bow in box corner with Glue Dot.
- On inside of box lid, adhere a 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” piece of Real Red cardstock and a 3” x 3” piece of snow flurry paper from Let It Snow DSP on RR layer.
- Die cut a large stitched circle in Whisper White with Stitched Shapes dies (2nd largest).
- Stamp sentiment “Let It Snow” (Black Memento) and snowflakes (Coastal Cabana) from Snowman Season stamp set on circle. Adhere to DSP layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.