Receive printable Christmas PDF tutorials delivered to your email by signing up for my newsletter!
I love how small touches of Blueberry Bushel color in the sentiment and sprigs bring out the frosty blue in the paper.
The inside is decorated with a strand of poinsettias and warm Christmas sentiment.
"Make It" Instructions
- Card base: 4-1/4” x 11" Seaside Spray cardstock, scored and folded at 5-1/2”
- Base layer: 4”x 5-1/4” Seaside Spray cardstock
- DSP layer: 3-3/4” x 5” Feels Like Frost DSP
- Scalloped layer: 1-1/4” x 4” Seaside Spray
- Sentiment layer: 7/8” x 4" Shimmery White cardstock
- Adhere Seaside Spray base layer to card base.
- Adhere DSP layer to base layer.
- Die cut each long side of scalloped layer with scallop from Stitched Be Mine dies. Adhere toward bottom of card front.
- Stamp sentiment from Dashing Deer stamp set on left side of sentiment layer in Blueberry Bushel ink. Adhere to scalloped layer.
- Cut out 3 sprigs from Sprig Punch in Silver Glimmer Paper, Noble Peacock Foil Sheets (Blueberry Bushel), and Vellum. Adhere on right side of sentiment layer with Glue Dots.
- Adhere 1/4” Metallic Seaside Spray bow over bottom of sprigs with a Glue Dot.
- Stamp sentiment and poinsettia strand from Dashing Deer stamp set inside card with Blueberry Bushel ink.
I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator and creative coach to help you find the right supplies to make beautiful handmade Christmas cards for your family and friends! Feel free to email me for personalized assistance.
You can also click on the picture links below to shop my online store for the supplies you'll need to make this week's project.