Wow! Did I underestimate the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper (DSP)! It's gorgeous with all its winter photo realistic backgrounds on one side and silver/white foil patterns on the reverse.
For this week's Make It Monday, I thought I would share this quick and easy bookmark using this DSP. Would make a great teacher gift or stocking stuffer for your favorite reader.
Don't forget to sign up for my email newsletter to receive future printable Christmas PDF tutorials. Sign up here!
With this DSP, it's easy to make each bookmark unique just like a snowflake!
Sentiment and accent background from the So Many Stars stamp set.
This picture doesn't begin to do justice to this paper!
"Make It" Instructions
- Bookmark base: 2-1/4" x 7-1/4" Seaside Spray cardstock
- DSP layer: 2" x 6" from Feels Like Frost DSP
- Sentiment layer: 1-1/2" x 2" Whisper White cardstock
- Adhere DSP layer toward top of Seaside Spray base.
- Stamp sentiment from So Many Stars stamp set on WW sentiment layer in Blueberry Bushel ink. Stamp starry background over sentiment in Smoky Slate ink.
- Die cut a 1/2" x 2" strip of Seaside Spray with scalloped edge from Stitched Be Mine dies. Adhere strip to back of sentiment layer.
- Adhere assembled sentiment layer to bottom of Seaside Spray base.
- Die cut snowflakes (your choice) in Sparkle Glitter Paper. Randomly adhere to DSP.
- Insert completed bookmark inside a 2-1/2" x 7-1/2" vinyl bookmark sleeve. (Bookmarks available at Amazon.com.)
- Tie off top of vinyl sleeve with approximately 9"-10" Seaside Spray 1/4" Metallic Ribbon.
I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator and creative coach to help you find the right supplies for your SU crafting project! You can email me here for personalized assistance.