A piece of Linen Thread wrapped a few times around the banner coordinates with the natural elements of this card.
The Flourish dies and Wink of Stella Glitter (not visible in picture) add elegant details to the pumpkin.
"Make It" Instructions
- Cut a 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock. Score and fold in half to create card base.
- Adhere a 3-1/2” x 4” piece of linen/polka dot paper from Come To Gather DSP on right side of card base.
- Adhere a 1-3/4” x 4” strip of linen/pumpkin print paper from Come To Gather DSP on left side of card base.
- Adhere a ½” x 4” strip of Pretty Peacock cardstock over DSP seams.
- Stamp pumpkin from Harvest Hellos stamp set on Pretty Peacock cardstock in Pretty Peacock ink.
- Punch out pumpkin with Apple Builder Punch.
- Use Apple Builder Punch to cut out a stem in Soft Suede cardstock. Adhere stem to back of pumpkin.
- Adhere assembled pumpkin toward lower right of card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut 2 flower flourishes from Flourish dies in Soft Suede cardstock. Adhere flowers at angles under pumpkin. Tip: may have to snip off tail ends of flowers to fit under pumpkin.
- Embellish pumpkin lines with Wink of Stella Glitter Pen for some sparkle.
- Cut a 1” x 3-1/4” strip of Whisper White cardstock. Punch right end with Triple Banner Punch to form banner.
- Stamp sentiment from Harvest Hellos stamp set toward right side of banner in Pretty Peacock ink.
- Wrap Linen Thread around left side of banner a few times and tie off with bow.
Click on the picture links below to shop the products needed to make this card at home...