This week's Make It Monday project uses the 3" x 6" Gusseted Treat Bags with some Monster Bash DSP...finished off with a Crushed Curry bow and Gold Library Clip. Best yet, the Library Clips are on the Clearance rack right now for 60% off, so it's the perfect time to stock up on this essential item!
Sometimes I wonder which comes first...the treat holder or the treat? Seems some treats just lend themselves to a certain treat holder. LOL
"Make It" Instructions
- Cut a 3" x 4" piece of Crushed Curry cardstock. Score at 2" on long side and fold in half to form tag topper base.
- Adhere a 3" x 1-5/8" piece of flourish Monster Bash DSP to front of base.
- Die cut a scalloped square from Layering Square dies (5th smallest) in Basic Black cardstock. Adhere to center of DSP.
- Fussy (manually) cut a character image from the Monster Bash DSP. Adhere to scalloped square with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add some black dots from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes to each side of character on DSP.
- Add Crushed Curry Crinkled Seam Binding bow to a Gold Library Clip.
- Fill a 3" x 6" Gusseted Treat Bag with treat and fold tag topper over top. Close with Gold Library Clip.