Last week I shared a Halloween tag topper. Here is another quick and easy project using the Tiny Treat Box for those spooky treats. Perfect for school, office, or trick-or-treater!
The color of the pumpkin spice candies works well with the Monster Bash DSP.
To add a little menacing mystery, I used the stamping off technique to stamp a spider from the Wonderfully Wicked stamp set over the sentiment.
"Make It" Instructions
- Add candy inside a Tiny Treat Box.
- Wrap a 1-3/4" x 8-1/2" belly band strip of bat paper from the Monster Bash DSP around a Tiny Treat Box. Adhere ends at bottom. (Be sure not to adhere ends to box so the belly band can be removed later to access the treat inside.)
- Die cut a flourish frame from the Ornate Frames dies in Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- Stamp "Eat, Drink & Be Scary" sentiment from Spooktacular Bash stamp set on a piece of Whisper White cardstock in Black Memento ink.
- Using stamping off technique, stamp spider from Wonderfully Wicked stamp set over sentiment in Smoky Slate ink.
- Die cut sentiment with corresponding non-flourish frame from Ornate Frames dies. Adhere sentiment to flourish frame.
- Add a folded over 5" strip of Basic Black Scalloped Ribbon to back of assembled frame, allowing part of ribbon ends to show.
- Adhere assembled frame/ribbon to top of treat box with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Embellish with some gray dots from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes above and below the sentiment.