Can't wait for you to see all the wonderful things in the Holiday catalog for you to craft during this spectacular time of year! Be sure to check back on Wednesday 9/4/19 for the online version of the catalog.
Don't currently have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I would love to be your creative coach and help you create amazingly beautiful projects! If you would like to shop the Holiday catalog and need a print copy, please message or email me your mailing address.
For this week's Make It Monday, I wanted to share this Christmas card I made using the Perfectly Plaid bundle. The coordinating Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP for this bundle has a fun mixture of traditional colors and prints. One side has gold lines which really adds an elegant touch to this paper.
To tie in the gold in the DSP, I heat embossed the Christmas tree with gold embossing powder before punching it out with the Pine Tree punch.
Learn how to heat emboss here.
I like how the stitching in the Whisper White rectangle adds to the homespun feel in the DSP.
The Perfectly Plaid stamp set not only has a variety of trees to stamp but also a great selection of sentiments from which to choose for the inside and outside of your card.
"Make It" Instructions
- Cut a 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Night of Navy cardstock. Score and fold at 4-1/4” to create card base.
- Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Garden Green cardstock. Emboss with Subtle embossing folder. Adhere to card base front.
- Cut a 2” x 5-1/4” piece of Wrapped in Plaid DSP. Punch one end with Triple Banner Punch Adhere banner toward left side of card front.
- Die cut a rectangle from Stitched Rectangles dies (4th smallest) in Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp bottom of stitched rectangle with “Merry Christmas” sentiment from Perfectly Plaid stamp set in Night of Navy ink.
- Wrap middle of stitched rectangle with Linen Thread and tie off with bow on left side.
- Adhere stitched rectangle on card front, overlapping banner, with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Heat emboss tree from Perfectly Plaid stamp set in Gold Embossing Powder.
- Punch tree out with Pine Tree Punch. Adhere to stitched rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp “Christmas Cheer” sentiment on a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Whisper White cardstock in Night of Navy ink. Adhere to inside of card.
Join us for a fun Girl's Night Out!
Thursday, September 19, 2019
Local: NW San Antonio, TX
Cost: $20, includes Bunco games and 2 projects (card & treat holder)
Click here for more information and to register. Limited spots available.
Deadline to register: September 14, 2019