Therefore, over the next several weeks I'll be posting a Halloween treat project for my Make It Mondays. This week's project is a pencil treat holder featuring the Monster Bash DSP and Wonderfully Wicked stamp set. Perfect little treat for a kid's classroom, co-workers, etc.
The character charm is from the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper (DSP). Just add a sentiment tag and tie off around a piece of Basic Black Scalloped Ribbon with Baker's Twine.
Each end is punched with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Just use a regular paper hole punch to make the tag opening wide enough to snugly fit the pencil through each end.
"Make It" Instructions
- Cut a 2" x 8" strip of Basic Gray cardstock.
- Score each end at 1".
- Punch each end with Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
- Use a regular paper hole punch to make tag hole wider to fit pencil.
- Burnish at score lines.
- Adhere a 1-3/4" x 5-3/4" strip of bat paper from Monster Bash DSP inside Basic Gray.
- Insert pencil in holes on each end.
- Fussy (manually) cut out a framed character charm from the Monster Bash DSP. Punch small hole toward top.
- Cut a 7/8" x 2" strip of Whisper White cardstock. Snip angles at one end to form a tag.
- Stamp sentiment "Happy Halloween" from Wonderfully Wicked stamp set on tag in Black Memento ink. Punch small hole toward top of tag.
- String a 5" strip of 3/8" Basic Black Scalloped Ribbon through hole in character charm. Tie off both charm and tag around BB ribbon with a Whisper White Baker's Twine bow.
- Adhere assembled charm/tag to pencil with a Stampin' Dimensional.