"Make It" Instructions
- Cut a 4-1/4" x 6-1/2" piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- Score on long side at 1-3/4", 2-1/4", 2-3/4", 4-1/2", 5", and 5-1/2".
- Score on short side at 1/2".
- Cut away bottom 1/2" sections up to rectangular section as shown in picture below.
- Accordion fold score lines on each side.
- Adhere back sections together with accordion folds inside.
- Fold up bottom 1/2" section and adhere.
- Adhere a 1-1/2" x 3-1/2" piece of haunted house paper from Monster Bash DSP to front of holder.
- Die cut a stitched circle from Stitched Shapes dies (2nd smallest) in Crushed Curry cardstock for the harvest moon. Adhere to center of DSP.
- Cut out a cat in Basic Black cardstock with Cat Punch. Adhere cat on moon with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Die cut a small label from Ornate Frames dies in Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp label with "Spooky" sentiment from Spooktacular Bash stamp set in Black Memento ink.
- Adhere label on bottom of treat holder with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Insert fun-size Hershey's bar inside holder and delight a friend with some spooky fun!
Product ListProduct List