The sentiment is from the Daisy Lane stamp set and flower flourish from the Flourish dies.
I love how well the Mint Macaron coordinates with this print in the Come To Gather DSP.
"Make It" Instructions
- Cut a 2-3/8” x 7-1/4” piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock for bookmark base.
- Stamp sentiment from Daisy Lane stamp set (or other of your choice) toward top of a 2-1/4” x 7-1/8” strip of Mint Macaron cardstock in Pretty Peacock ink.
- Adhere sentiment layer to PP base.
- Adhere a 2-1/4” x 3-7/8” piece of feather print paper from Come To Gather DSP to lower part of bookmark.
- Stamp pumpkin from Harvest Hellos stamp set on a piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock. Punch out with Apple Builder Punch.
- Die cut a flower flourish from Flourish dies in Soft Suede cardstock. Adhere stem behind pumpkin.
- Adhere assembled pumpkin in middle of bookmark, overlapping DSP.
- If desired, add sparkle to pumpkin lines with Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.
- Insert bookmark into vinyl sleeve.
- Loop a 6” piece of Pretty Peacock Scalloped Linen Ribbon through hole of a 2-1/2” x 7-1/8” vinyl bookmark sleeve. Tie off with a Linen Thread bow.
Click to Order
Join us for a fun Girl's Night Out!
Thursday, September 19, 2019
Local: NW San Antonio, TX
Cost: $20, includes Bunco games and 2 projects (card & treat holder)
Click here for more information and to register. Limited spots available.
Deadline to register: September 14, 2019