Although we may not yet have gentle cool breezes, I'm in a fall mood with this sweet pumpkin treat box, featuring the Harvest Hellos bundle. Last week I showed you a sneak peek of this bundle with an apple. Today, I changed the look to a pumpkin...love the fun versatility of this set!
This Harvest Hellos stamp set/punch bundle will be available on September 4th when the Holiday catalog launches!
The lid of the Mini Pizza Box was die cut with a square from the Stitched Shapes dies. I recommend die cutting the DSP layer first, then line up the opening on the lid to lightly trace the square for proper centering. It may take a few passes with the die to cut through the lid.
I added a cellophane square sheet approximately 1/4" wider than the opening and adhered on the back side of the lid with Tear Tape.
A cute little banner stamped with one of the sentiments from the Harvest Hellos stamp set adds a bit of whimsy to the box.
The pumpkin was stamped with Pumpkin Pie ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock then colored along the lines with Pumpkin Pie Blends. Don't worry if your Blends at first appear dark. Once it dries, it gives a nice shadowed look.
Note: I recommend using Multipurpose Liquid Glue as your base adhesive for this project.
- Die cut a stitched square from Stitched Shapes dies (2nd largest) in a 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" piece of Come To Gather DSP.
- Line up square opening on Mini Pizza Box lid and lightly trace square image with a pencil. Die cut square from lid. (May take several passes to cut through layer.)
- Line up and adhere DSP layer on lid.
- Adhere a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" piece of cellophane over square on inside of lid with Tear Tape.
- Assemble Mini Pizza Box.
- Adhere 7/8" x 3-3/8" strips of Come To Gather DSP around box edges.
- Using veined pumpkin stamp from Harvest Hellos, stamp pumpkin on a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock with Pumpkin Pie ink. Color "veins" with Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends (dark for narrow line along veins, light to blend in dark on each side of veins).
- Punch out with Apple Builder Punch.
- Stamp stem from Harvest Hellos on a piece of Soft Suede cardstock with Soft Suede ink. Punch with stem from Apple Builder Punch. Adhere to top of pumpkin at back.
- Stamp leaf from Harvest Hellos on a piece of Old Olive cardstock in Old Olive ink. Fussy (manually) cut and adhere to top of pumpkin on front.
- Die cut a couple of sprigs from Detailed Peacock dies in Gold Glimmer paper. Adhere behind pumpkin with Glue Dots.
- Adhere completed pumpkin in lower right corner of box lid with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment from Harvest Hellos stamp set on a 1/2" x 1-3/4" strip of Whisper White cardstock in Pumpkin Pie ink. Snip right end to form banner. Adhere in upper left of box lid.
- Add treats inside and close box. (I used Werther's Caramel Apple candies.)
- Wrap an 18-20" piece of 3/8" Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon around box and tie off with bow on one side.
Holiday Catalog Kickoff: Halloween Happenings
Thursday, September 5, 2019
NW San Antonio
Advance registration required. Click here for more information and to register. Limited spots remaining.
Post a Comment