I added some bling with Noble Peacock Rhinestones to accent the foil papers. (Note: The Noble Peacock Rhinestones are currently on backorder until early August.
At the bottom, I added some die cuts from the Under the Sea dies set to finish off the card.
I used one of the background stamps in the Sea of Textures stamp set to carry the ocean theme inside the card.
- Fold a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock in half to create your card base.
- Cut a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Pretty Peacock Foil Sheet. Adhere to card front.
- Die cut a large stitched circle from Stitched Shapes dies in Whisper White cardstock. Adhere toward top of card front. (I used largest circle.)
- Stamp octopus from Sea of Textures stamp set in Night of Navy ink and die cut with octopus from Under the Sea dies. Adhere to circle.
- Cut a 1-1/4" x 4-1/4" strip of Blueberry Bushel Foil Sheet. Adhere toward lower half of card.
- Use Pretty Label Punch to cut out a label in Whisper White cardstock. Stamp sentiment from Sea of Textures stamp set on label with Bermuda Bay ink. (Can stamp first then punch, if desired.)
- Adhere label to Blueberry Bushel strip with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Die cut a seaweed in Soft Suede cardstock and a coral in Coastal Cabana cardstock from the Under the Sea dies. Adhere seaweed a little behind label and coral slightly overlapping label. (I used Stampin' Dimensional to adhere coral.)
- Stamp inside of card with background stamp from Sea of Textures stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink.
- Finish card with a Linen Thread bow on coral and Noble Peacock Rhinestones.