I just finished designing a Dino Days Fun Folds Class To Go (see below) so thought it would be fun to create a simple card using the Dino Days stamp set for this week's Make It Monday project.
Please share your SIP card with me! I would love to see your creativity in action!
I stamped the dinosaur in Mango Melody and sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink on a Whisper White die-cut Stitched Nested die banner (ok, you can't ask me to go cold turkey on the tools--LOL). Then I layered a Lovely Lipstick/Dinoroar strip banner for added color and pattern.
I added a 3/8" Denim Ribbon bow for accent.
To create my own background, I randomly stamped leaves from the Dino Days stamp set on the card base in Pool Party ink.
Now It's Your Turn to SIP!
- Cut and fold in half a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Pool Party cardstock to create card base.
- Randomly stamp front of card base with leaves from the Dino Days stamp set in Pool Party ink.
- Stamp dinosaur from Dino Days stamp set on a large Whisper White Stitched Nested die banner in Mango Melody. (NOTE: You can substitute the Nested die-cut banner with 2-5/8" x 4-1/4" rectangle and diagonally snip off the ends to create your own banner.)
- Stamp the circular texture stamp from the Dino Days stamp set on the dinosaur in Lovely Lipstick ink.
- Stamp sentiment from Dino Days stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink to left of dinosaur.
- Adhere banner in center of card.
- Cut a 1" x 4-1/4" strip of Lovely Lipstick cardstock. Adhere toward top, slightly covering top of banner.
- Cut a 3/4" x 4-1/4" strip of Dinoroar DSP. Adhere on Lovely Lipstick strip layer.
- Add 3/8" Denim ribbon bow with Glue Dot for accent.
- Cut a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock for inside layer.
- Stamp Pterodactyl at top left of WW layer in Pretty Peacock ink. Adhere layer inside card.
- Cut a 3/4" strip of Dinoroar DSP. Adhere toward bottom of inside card layer.
Want more dino action?