The card uses one of the new In Colors Pretty Peacock cardstock for the base and Noble Peacock (Old Olive) foil layer.
Wink of Stella on the peacock's plumes (not visible in picture) adds just the perfect amount of sparkle. For the plume tips, I used a few of the Noble Peacock Rhinestones as an accent.
To celebrate this beautiful suite of products, receive a package of the Noble Peacock Rhinestones FREE* with your qualifying order of $35 or more (before shipping and tax) when you use code AUT6ZASM in my online store by 6/30/19.
*Free offer can not be combined with other offers or towards a free class product purchase.
Now It's Your Turn
- Cut and fold a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock for card base.
- Adhere a 4" x 5-1/4" Old Olive foil sheet from the Noble Peacock Foil onto the card base.
- Stamp sentiment from Royal Peacock stamp set in the upper right corner of a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Whisper White cardstock in Granny Apple Green ink. Adhere to card layer.
- Stamp peacock on a piece of Whisper White cardstock in Pretty Peacock ink and the plumes in Granny Apple Green ink.
- Using die-cutting machine, cut out peacock.
- Wrap a piece of 3/8" Reversible Old Olive/Pretty Peacock ribbon around front of card and tie off with bow.
- Adhere peacock to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals over ribbon.
- Use Wink of Stella Glitter Pen to add sparkle to the plumes.
- Add some Noble Peacock Rhinestones to a few of the plume tips for accent.
Last week to register for the Daisy Lane Projects Class.
Click on picture for more details.