The shimmer from the DSP, foils, and ribbon bounce off each other to create this beautiful box.
To create the base of the box, I scored a 5-1/2" x 11-1/2" piece of Noble Peacock DSP in the Pretty Peacock design at 1", 5-1/2", 6-1/2", and 11" along the long side and 1" and 4-1/2" along the short side.
Then I snipped up to the horizontal score lines as shown below. (Pictured in white for better visibility.)
I assembled the box and left one end open to add a gift before closing with a piece of 3/8" Reversible Old Olive/Pretty Peacock ribbon.
Receive a package of the Noble Peacock Rhinestones FREE* with your order of $35 or more (before shipping and tax) when you use code: AUT6ZASM in my online store by 6/30/19.
*Free offer can not be combined with other offers or towards a free class product purchase.
Now It's Your Turn
- Score a 5-1/2" x 11-1/2" piece of Noble Peacock DSP in the Pretty Peacock design at 1", 5-1/2", 6-1/2", and 11" along the long side and 1" and 4-1/2" along the short side.
- Snip up to score lines as shown above.
- Assemble box with Tear Tape, leaving one end open to add gift before closing.
- Die cut a stitched oval from Stitched Shapes dies in Mint Macaron cardstock (I used 2nd largest stitched oval die).
- Adhere oval to box front.
- Wrap box with 3/8" Reversible Old Olive/Pretty Peacock ribbon and tie off with bow.
- Die cut sprigs from the Detailed Peacock dies in each of the following colors: 2 Old Olive cardstock, 2 each from the Noble Peacock Foil (Old Olive, Blueberry Bushel, Pretty Peacock).
- Adhere sprigs to oval with Glue Dots as shown in picture above.
- Stamp sentiment from Royal Peacock in Blueberry Bushel ink on a 5/8" x 2-3/8" strip of Shimmery White cardstock with ends snipped to form banner.
- Adhere sentiment strip to center of oval with Stampin' Dimensionals, making sure to cover ends of sprigs.
- Add Noble Peacock Rhinestones to oval for accent.