This week I'm preparing project kits for my Simply Sweet + Treat Card Class this Thursday, June 6th. I just love the Mosaic Mood Designer Series Paper (DSP), so I made this fun and easy treat holder to showcase the beautiful patterns in this specialty paper.
This 2-sided DSP has one embossed side. Colors include: Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Mint Macaron, Soft Suede, Terracotta Tile (new In Color), Very Vanilla, and Whisper White.
I added a scalloped circle and punched out leaves in coordinating colors to layer with the sentiment circle.
Embossed side patterns...
Non-embossed side patterns...
If you live in the San Antonio area and would like to join us for Card Class on June 6th, contact me for details.
Now It's Your Turn
- Score a 6" x 6" piece of Mosaic Mood DSP at 1-1/4", 2-1/2", 3-3/4", and 5".
- Rotate 90 degrees and score at 1-1/4"
- Burnish all score lines.
- To create bottom, vertically cut up on small end to the 1-1/4" horizontal score line.
- Fold and adhere bottom to assemble holder pouch.
- Pinch sides at top to close.
- Punch 2 small holes at top to lace Whisper White Baker's Twine and tie off with a bow.
- Die cut a Terracotta Tile scalloped circle using the Layering Circles dies. (I used 4th smallest scalloped circle.)
- Stamp sentiment in Soft Suede ink on a 1-3/4" punched circle in Whisper White (I used sentiment from Good Morning Magnolia stamp set, but can be substituted with your own.)
- Adhere sentiment circle to scalloped circle.
- Use Leaf punch to cut out 2 leaves in Garden Green cardstock. Adhere behind scalloped circle.
- Adhere scalloped circle/sentiment/leaves layer to holder with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Paper and Ribbon Share