For this card, I die-cut a feather plume from the Detailed Peacock dies.
The Heirloom Frames Dies/3D Embossing Folders add an elegant and detailed touch.
I carried some of the feather plume design inside the card using accent stamps from the Royal Peacock stamp set.
Receive a package of the Noble Peacock Rhinestones FREE* with your order of $35 or more (before shipping and tax) when you use code: AUT6ZASM in my online store by 6/30/19.
*Free offer can not be combined with other offers or towards a free class product purchase.
Now It's Your Turn
- Cut and fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock for card base.
- Cut a 4" x 5-1/4" Old Olive printed layer from the Noble Peacock DSP. Adhere layer to card front.
- Die cut and emboss a rectangle frame from the Heirloom Frames Dies/3D Embossing Folders in Pretty Peacock cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment from Royal Peacock stamp set on a 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock in Pretty Peacock ink. Adhere to back of frame with sentiment showing through frame opening.
- Adhere sentiment frame layer to center of card front.
- Die cut feather plume from Detailed Peacock dies in Old Olive Foil sheet. Adhere to lower right corner of sentiment frame with Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
- Add Noble Peacock Rhinestones for accent.
- Stamp feather accents from Royal Peacock stamp set on a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock in Granny Apple Green ink along lower border. Adhere to inside of card.
Post a Comment