The picture doesn't do it justice, but I added Wink of Stella to the center flower to "brighten" the front.
Inside, I added a pocket to place my business card.
Here is Deborah's original notepad holder...
Now It's Your Turn!
(Replace with your choice of colors and patterns)
- Cut a 5-1/2" x 7-5/8" piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- Score along long side at 3-3/4" and 3-7/8".
- Cut a 3-1/2" x 5-1/4" piece of Highland Heather Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper. Adhere to front of holder.
- Using Big Shot, die cut a large scalloped circle from the Layering Circles framelits (I used 3rd largest) in Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- Stamp large flower from Flourishing Phrases stamp set on Whisper White cardstock in Coastal Cabana ink.
- Using Big Shot, die cut flower with large circle from Stitched Shapes framelits (I used 2nd largest). Adhere to Coastal Cabana scalloped circle.
- Adhere floral scalloped circle toward top of front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White cardstock in Black Memento ink. (I used sentiment from Flourishing Phrases stamp set.)
- Using Big Shot, cut out sentiment with small rectangle from Stitched Rectangle framelits (I used smallest wide rectangle.)
- Adhere sentiment rectangle toward bottom of front.
- Cut a 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" piece of Highland Heather Gingham Gala DSP. Add adhesive to sides and bottom of DSP and adhere on lower section of left inner panel, making sure to leave top open to insert note or business card.
- Stamp sentiment on a 1/2" x 3-1/2" strip of Coastal Cabana cardstock in Black Memento ink. (I used sentiment from Flourishing Phrases stamp set.)
- Adhere sentiment strip toward top of pocket.
- Use Tear Tape to adhere 3-1/2" x 5" notepad to right inner panel. (I bought the notepads at Dollar Tree.)
- Add Wink of Stella and rhinestone to flower for embellishment.
- Wrap 1/8" Sheer Whisper White ribbon around holder to close.
Aloha Bingo!: Saturday, April 27th
Register now for Aloha Bingo on Saturday, April 27th! Contact me to reserve your spot by April 13th to allow time to order supplies. Check out my Calendar for more details...