Start with a 4-1/4" x 11" card base scored at 4", 5-1/2", and 7". Fold at score lines to create a hill fold.
Glue the hill fold together.
Adhere the glued hill back against one of the inside panels on far left and right edges with Tear Tape to create a pocket for your gift card. Here, I added some coordinating DSP to accent the inside.
Create Your Own
- Score a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock at 4", 5-1/2", and 7".
- Fold at score lines to create a hill.
- Glue the hill together.
- Adhere the glued hill as shown above to create gift card pocket.
- Add a 3/4" x 4-1/4" strip of Balmy Blue DSP to pocket for accent.
- Adhere a 2" x 4-1/4" piece of Balmy Blue DSP at bottom of card front.
- Die cut a scalloped edge strip from the Be Mine Stitched dies in Whisper White cardstock and adhere to DSP layer.
- Die cut a Balmy Blue heart from the Be Mine Stitched dies and adhere at upper left of card.
- Use Cat Punch to cut out a cat in Basic Black cardstock. Adhere over heart with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment from Nine Lives stamp set in Black Memento ink.
- Wrap Whisper White Baker's Twine around card to help close.
- Add Rhinestone Jewels for accent.